TRUCK, TRAILER, INDUSTRIAL AUTOMOTIVE
Air brake components
Brake Parts: Air, Electric, Vacuum, Hydraulic
Cables: PTO & Push Pull
Drive Line Parts
San Antonio Brake and Clutch was established in 1939 with locations in Corpus Christi and San Antonio. In 1951, T.M. McCormick, who was the head mechanic at Yellow Cab Co, purchased the company with money he had saved buying, then repairing and selling junked cars and trucks. In 1957 his son Laland joined the company after spending 2 years working for Allis Chalmers in Milwaukee, WI. The company grew and moved several times until in 1966 when the company built its headquarters at 902 Ave. B. T.M. passed away in 1981 and Laland took over operations. In the 90's, Laland's sons, James and Tom, became full time employees after working many summers at SA Brake.
The company looked for expansion opportunities and open a branch in Laredo and purchased a branch in Austin/Buda.
In 2015, Laland passed and James and Tom took over operations. The company built a new warehouse in 2017 and is now currently located at 218 N. W.W. White Rd in San Antonio.
Click for a Map
San Antonio Brake Corporate Office
218 N. WW White Road
San Antonio, TX 78219
Texas Fleet Supply Austin
1481 Robert S. Light Blvd., Bldg. A
Buda, TX 78610
Texas Fleet Supply Laredo
129 Flecha Ln
Laredo, TX 78045
To apply for a job with San Antonio Brake, Texas Fleet Supply Laredo or Texas Fleet Supply Austin, please send a cover letter together with your C.V. to: